SAORI 60A-2 - Accessible modelRegular price Rs. 225,000 Save Rs. -225,000
Shipping calculated at checkout.
SAORI looms are very compact Floor looms available with a wide range of accessories.
SAORI 60A-2 is wheelchair accessible and height-adjustable. It has all the features of the SAORI 60; however, the wooden pedal beam is replaced by a flat adjustable metal brace. This lets a weaver in a wheelchair roll in close to the loom. The brace also has 5 height settings, allowing you to raise the loom up to 12.5cm (4.9") from the floor. This is helpful for taller weavers as well! By adding optional accessories such as the Shuttle Shelf and Hand Switcher, you can upgrade the SAORI 60A-2 into a universal design loom accessible by people with different abilities.
- Weaving Width: 60cm (23″)
- Width: 69 cm (26″)
- Depth: 76 cm (24″)
- Height: 98 cm (38″) - 110.5 cm (43.5")
- Weight: 17.7 kg
- SAORI CH60-A2 loom
- 2 Stainless Steel Reeds
- 2 Harnesses (incl. 420 wire heddles)
- 4 Harness card Stoppers
- 2 Boat Shuttles (Medium size)
- 15 Bobbins
- 1 Bobbin winder (Built in)
- 1 Warp control lever (Built in)
- 1 Reed Hook
- 1 Heddle Hook
- 2 tying rods with cords
- 1 metal pedal beam for wheelchair
- Hand switcher & weight for hand operation instead of leg operation