Ashford Knitters Loom Combo
- All orders ship next business day!
- Pre-ordered items will be shipped in 3-4 weeks.
Cancellation can be processed before the product is shipped.
Cancellations: Cancellation can be processed before the product is shipped.
We stand by our quality and commitment to service.
In the rare event of defective /wrong shipment, we will take back the consignment and either replace or give full refund. No questions. We’ll absorb the shipping costs too.
Pl return the items with invoice & original packing. For yarns, either the invoice or the label showing the batch number to be sent back alongwith the yarn, that would help us trace the problem to the lot.
Books, CDs, DVDs & patterns can not returned if the pack is opened
Return requests should be made within 30 days of invoice. Refund will be initiated from 7- 10 working days from receipt of return request subject to validation of return request. Refund will be made by cheque.
Weave anywhere anytime!
The loom is ultra portable being lightweight, compact and folds in half – even with your weaving in place. Fast - from yarn to scarf in two hours.
Weave fancy yarns with the wide-eye 7.5dpi (30/10) reed. The loom is made from Silver Beech hard wood and comes assembled and lacquered,with all the warping tools – ready to use.
The flexibility of the Knitters Loom means you can be weaving in your lunch break, while camping, or when visiting friends.
Three great weaving widths 30cm, 50cm and 70cm (12i ns, 20 ins and 28 ins).You can weave your shawls now with the New Shawl width (28 inches) knitters loom!
Supplied with an attractive carry bag!
- Weaving width : 30cm (12") ; 50cm (20") & 70cm (28")
- Weight :12" - 2.3kg ; 20" - 2.8kg ; 28" - 3.7kg
- Finish : Lacquered
- Included accessories : Reed 7.5dpi (30/10cm) wide-eye, 2 x lacquered shuttles, Carry bag, step by step instruction booklet, threading hook, warping peg and clamp
- For additional recommended accessories, click the button below: