AVL V Series loomRegular price Rs. 0 Save Rs. 0
For a first anywhere, the V-Series gives you 40 shafts in a small loom package. With 40 shafts you can weave just about any pattern you can think of -- for you math lovers the actual number is 109,951,162,782 potential patterns! It’s all done with AVL’s trademarked Compu-Dobby system. The V-Series comes with the latest version, easy to use and compatible with a variety of Windows and Mac-based weaving software.
As for size, at only four feet (122 cm) tall and deep, the V-Series loom fits nicely in the corner of a small apartment. Outside of a table top or on the road, that is just about any space you can come up with. At introduction, the loom is available in a 30” (76 cm) weaving width. This is an ideal size for weaving a wide variety of fabrics, not to mention samples or even just trying out new ideas in texture, color or pattern.
Contact us for more information and customizing the loom as per your requirements.
- Compu-Dobby® with E-Lift Dobby Assist (please specify 110V or 220V)
- Standard Bottom Swing Beater
- One Plain Beam (including apron and rod)
- Built-In Shelf
- Locking Brake
- Built-In Track (for use with Tension Box)
- Kiln-Dried Ash Construction
- 25 Polyester Heddles/Harness +200 extra
- Stainless Steel Reed: 6, 8, 10, 12 or 15 Dent (please specify at time of order)
- Tool Holder
- Illustrated Instruction Manual
Contact us for customising your loom & pricing