AVL K-series loom
Price on Request
- All orders ship next business day!
- Pre-ordered items will be shipped in 3-4 weeks.
Cancellation can be processed before the product is shipped.
Cancellations: Cancellation can be processed before the product is shipped.
We stand by our quality and commitment to service.
In the rare event of defective /wrong shipment, we will take back the consignment and either replace or give full refund. No questions. We’ll absorb the shipping costs too.
Pl return the items with invoice & original packing. For yarns, either the invoice or the label showing the batch number to be sent back alongwith the yarn, that would help us trace the problem to the lot.
Books, CDs, DVDs & patterns can not returned if the pack is opened
Return requests should be made within 30 days of invoice. Refund will be initiated from 7- 10 working days from receipt of return request subject to validation of return request. Refund will be made by cheque.
The world's most advanced handloom for complex weaving.
So you’re a complex weaver? Great! Then you value equipment that gives you precision over your creativity without causing distractions. You also appreciate ergonomic design and intuitive interfaces that let you maintain focus on what’s most important - your art.
Honoring AVL’s tradition of innovation, the K-Series introduces new and improved technologies and design that offer unmatched creative potential. For the first time treadling 40 shafts is not just made possible, it’s made easy. Warp movement works with you as you weave, and adjustments come with the tap of a button. Connecting your laptop, tablet, or phone is straightforward and instant. Technology assists where it needs to, and the weavers’ touch is left to shine.
It would be primitive to say “this loom packs a punch in a tidy package” -- This loom is smart, and graceful, and a next-level handweaving experience. Let’s take a look!
Available in 8,16,24,32 or 40 harnesses
Choice of weaving widths: 24"; 32" or 40"
- Built in loom control via web browser. No software or driver installations needed.
- WiFi, USB connectability.
- Built-in pattern storage. Save designs on the compu-dobby.
- Advanced diagnostics to prevent downtime. No more surprises!
- Easily connect to laptop, tablet, phone for loom control.
- Center-shedding means bigger sheds for easier weaving
- Dobby equals no crawling under the loom for tie-ups, or remembering complicated treadling sequences.
- Perfectly balanced to ensure light-touch treadling up to 40 harnesses.
- No lift assist necessary.
- Again, treadling is light! Weaving hours on end is a walk in the park.
- Digital dynamic warp tension and cloth advance systems.
- Adjustments made at the press of a button.
- Digital control means continuous weaving without interruptions. A project can be woven from start to finish without pausing to advance or adjust tension.
- Small footprint - easy to work around and perfect for home or studio.
- Beam cover protects arms from scratching on the sticky breast beam.
- Adjustable bench with height and seat-tilt adjustability for comfort
- Built-in shelf for handy convenience.
- Our quietest Compu-Dobby® ever. Keep your partners and pets happy!