Ashford Rigid Heddle Loom
- All orders ship next business day!
- Pre-ordered items will be shipped in 3-4 weeks.
Cancellation can be processed before the product is shipped.
Cancellations: Cancellation can be processed before the product is shipped.
We stand by our quality and commitment to service.
In the rare event of defective /wrong shipment, we will take back the consignment and either replace or give full refund. No questions. We’ll absorb the shipping costs too.
Pl return the items with invoice & original packing. For yarns, either the invoice or the label showing the batch number to be sent back alongwith the yarn, that would help us trace the problem to the lot.
Books, CDs, DVDs & patterns can not returned if the pack is opened
Return requests should be made within 30 days of invoice. Refund will be initiated from 7- 10 working days from receipt of return request subject to validation of return request. Refund will be made by cheque.
Affordable & versatile
This affordable and portable rigid heddle loom is quick and easy to use.
Everything is included in the kit. Quick and easy to assemble and warp. Create beautiful and unique garments and home ware. With colour and texture, weave unique fabrics or create beautiful designs with pick-up sticks.
The loom can also make woven tapestries and wall hangings. Made from Silver Beech hardwood the loom is very strong and robust. The option of a second heddle kit for multi-shaft weaving gives extra versatility to this loom.
Four great weaving widths 40, 60, 80 and 120cm (16, 24, 32 and 48ins).
- Weaving width : 40cm (16") ; 60cm (24") ; 80cm (32") & 120cm (48")
- Weight : 3.1kg
- Minimal Assembly : Required
- Finish : Natural
- Included accessories : Reed nylon 7.5dpi (30/10cm), 2 x natural shuttles, step by step instruction booklet, threading hook, warping peg and clamp.
- For additional recommended accessories, click the button below: