AVL Workshop Dobby Loom (16 Harness)Regular price Contact us for price
The Workshop Dobby Loom (WDL) is AVL's smallest, most transportable and least expensive computerized dobby floor loom. This dynamite little package is equally at home in your living room or on the road to conferences, seminars, and classes. It also happens to be one of the least expensive and highest value looms on the market.
The WDL comes in two weaving widths: 16-inch and 24-inch, making it perfect for seminar projects, scarves, placemats, throws and many other exciting projects. It comes standard with AVL's world class Compu-Dobby IV and 16 harnesses for amazing pattern versatility. Chose Sectional Warp Beam with 2" sections (extra hoops for 1" sections available) or Plain Beam to suit your warping preference.
- AVL Compu-Dobby®
- Interchangeable Design Unit on castors for easy transport
- X-Frame Body
- Standard Beater
- Stainless Steel Reed: 6, 8, 10, 12 or 15 Dent (please specify at time of order)
- Sectional Warp Beam with 2” sections - hoops are removable for use as plain beam
- AVL “Sticky” Front Beam
- 25 Polyester Heddles per harness +200 extra
- CD-Rom User Manual
- Assembly/Use Instructions on CD-Rom
Contact us for customising your loom & pricing