AVL HOME LOOM – TREADLE SYSTEM (4 Shaft)Regular price Rs. 0 Save Rs. 0
The Home Loom is the marriage between the innovative technology found in other AVL looms and a family room friendly design.
It features kiln-dried hardwood construction, nicely oiled finish, and attention to even the smallest detail found on all other AVL looms. Another inviting characteristic is the Home Loom's unique side tie-up design. Never again will you have to crawl under the loom to set the pattern! This one benefit alone has drawn scores of customers to AVL over the years.
The Home Loom is available in 40" or 48" weaving width and can be equipped with up to 8 harnesses and 6 treadles. Or instead of treadles, upgrade & step up to the power of a Compu-Dobby, the computerized Dobby mechanism and weave complex designs from your computer!
The Home Loom is the perfect loom for the weaver who's just starting out and looking for a loom that can expand with the weaver's skills.
- AVL side tie-up Harness System, including four harnesses, six treadles and thirty tie-up cords
- Standard beater
- Standard warp beam
- Small handshuttle and three bobbins
- Illustrated instruction manual
- Kiln-dried ash construction
- Locking brake warp tension system
- 800 heddles
- Stainless steel reed: 6, 8, 10, 12 or 15 dent (Please specify at time of order)
- Two aprons with three steel rods